Friday, November 30, 2007

Not much new


I'm in a writing slump. It's FRICKING cold right now (0 degrees with -12 windchill), I'm in my flannel pajamas over my long underwear, winding down after the turkey-leftover-potpie-stick-to-your-ribs dinner.

I don't know what it is about this winter, maybe I'm getting old, but I feel colder than I have in years!

No news on the deer front, except for the fact that I've got multiple people who are lobbying ME to get Tom to try muzzleloading.

Isn't muzzleloading old guns with powder and special civil war costumes? Camo is about all I can take.

Hope you are warmer than I am so far this winter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think Tom should jump into the muzzloading. It would just add one more hunting season to your life. I've actually shot a black powder gun. I got no thrill out of it.
CT

Anonymous said...

Enough meat. Have your man catch some fish on Po-kay-gammma.

Anonymous said...

You have to be a pretty good shot to use a black powder rifle, 'cuz you can't shoot again right away. Maybe Tom should stick to bow hunting, hee hee. :) Diane