Sunday, December 16, 2007

Cookie Swap has come and gone

There was a little crying, a lot of food, and from my impromptu home makeover project last night I left sharp staples in the carpet that my baby nephew almost ate. But all in all it was good. Lots of good friends, family and homemade food and gifts - and plenty of butterscotch bitches.

We did a marketplace this year of what we make. Though I didn't make anything to sell, I did make my first trifle - with my famous coconut cake - chocolate pudding - whipped cream and raspberries.


I haven't been posting here much lately; but we've been working more on updating our blog for work. Check it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Famous for your coconut cake? I thought you were famous for your birthday "tie" cake...

Keith

Anonymous said...

I believe you had the famous coconut cake at your wedding reception brother!

Anonymous said...

"I know that. I'm not being defensive. You're being defensive. It's her, right?"

Okay, you can be famous for more than one thing....

Keith